Sleep is vital to aid in mental health and one of the top things veterans and millions of Americans struggle with. I started Wolf21 to help others like myself who struggle to sleep, a health routine, and want to be better and show up for their lives prepared. Below are 5 Tips I have put together to help you create a better sleep routine.
I begin every nightly routine by taking 2 of my Bed Down gummies (if you are currently serving or are a 1st Responder please do not take Bed Down, you can take the CBN only gummy, but please check to ensure they do not test for hemp). I have implemented all of these tactics into daily routine and have found much success a man, father, and as a business owner
- Establish a consistent sleep routine: Maintaining a consistent sleep schedule helps regulate the body’s natural sleep-wake cycle.
- Create a sleep-conducive environment: A quiet, dark, and cool room can help promote relaxation and sleep.
- Limit exposure to screens: The blue light emitted by electronic devices can interfere with sleep, so it’s recommended to avoid screens for at least an hour before bedtime.
- Exercise regularly: Physical activity can promote better sleep and help manage stress, which is common among veterans.
- Seek help for sleep disorders: Sleep disorders, such as insomnia and sleep apnea, are common among veterans and can negatively impact sleep quality. Seeking help from a healthcare professional can lead to effective treatment and improved sleep.